Information note regarding the processing of personal data performed by the CLINICA DE REABILITARE ORALĂ DR. BARBU SRL.
CLINICA DE REABILITARE ORALĂ DR. BARBU SRL, headquartered in Bucharest Sectorul 1, Strada PARCULUI, Nr. 73F, registered at the Trade Register under number J40 / 2383/2013, having CUI 31273353, as a user of the site www.clinicadrbarbu.ro respects the confidentiality and security of personal data processing.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
In accordance with the national legislation (Law no. 190/2018, Law no. 506/2004) and European (Regulation 2016/679 / EU, Directive 2016/680 / EC, Directive 2002/58 / EC) in force, our company has the obligation to manage in a safe way and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that they process.
After accessing the site www.clinicadrbarbu.ro by you, we inform you that we process, as an operator, a series of personal data that belong to you in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, through the site in accordance with the specific provisions applicable.
- LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed for the fulfillment of our legal obligations in view of our capacity as personal data controller as well as for the provision of medical services for your benefit, for the defense of our legitimate interest and for the execution of a contract, according to Article 6 par. 1 letter from the GDPR.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” is information that identifies you as an individual.
According to the GDPR there are the following rights:
- Right of access – represents the right of the data subject to obtain a confirmation from the operator in the sense that it processes or not the personal data concerning the data subject and, if so, access to those data and information on how they are processed data.
- The right to data portability – represents the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this is feasible from the point of view technical.
- The right to object refers to the right of the data subject to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the controller. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data stored. The rectification must be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate (demonstrable) efforts.
- The right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) means the right of the data subject to request that his / her personal data be deleted, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which they were collected or processed; opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data have been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict the processing can be exercised in case the accuracy of the data is contested, for a period that allows the verification of the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction; if the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court.
III.1 REQUEST FOR ACCESS
- What is an access request?
It is the right of each individual to receive access to any information that refers to him / her and that is owned by http://clinicadrbarbu.ro/. In other words, it is the right to obtain confirmation from the entity holding the data that it is being processed.
- How do I make an access request?
You can make a request for access in writing, by email using the data on the contact page.
We will send you the information within a maximum of 30 days from the moment you made the request. This time interval can be extended depending on the case and / or more